Wow, it's been over a year since I posted here. Did you miss me? I doubt it but I'm back all the same.
I put weight back on, I'm losing it again and losing it well, I'm even dropping down from a 20 to a perfect 18 and getting smaller. It been hard work and there's been ups and downs but I'm getting there. I am annoyed, because I wanted to be at least 2 stone lighter than I was at the start of the year but weightloss isn't a race, it's a gradual process.
One of the biggest ups has been that my BP has dropped significantly along with my weight (though that's probably a combo of weightloss and the BP drugs I've been given) however, my doctor is impressed enough that my last appointment with him only lasted 4 minutes. (trust me, that's an improvement)
I think I just like myself more these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment